Hey plant fans, I hope everything is going well.
So a few days ago it was payday for me, and I don’t know about you but that means I get to buy more houseplants, or pots, or soil, or supports, or height markers, or labels, or hangers.
This time, I also got myself some crazy cute animal decorations, they were super necessary.
At the same time, the same person can struggle with growing a single houseplant that is hard to keep alive.
- Have as many as you need to bring you personal satisfaction
- Have as many as you need to purify your room and house
- Have as many plants as needed to give the amount of oxygen a person breathes in
How Many Houseplants Do You Need To Purify A Room?
How Many Houseplants Can Produce Enough Oxygen For One Person?
Do You Have Too Many Houseplants?
Houseplants Cost of Ownership Table
|Number of plants||Time/week||Money/month||Space/sq foot|
Help! I Have Too Many Houseplants
What to do with unwanted houseplants?
1. Sell unwanted houseplants.
2. Offer them to someone as a gift.
3. Donate them.
4. If possible, move some to your office.
Office spaces tend to be colder looking places. They usually could use a splash of green. Besides that, it has been scientifically proven that plants in the office help relationships between colleagues.